The Inn at St. John’s
The Detroit Society for Coatings Technology is excited to return to The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI for our 45th Annual FOCUS Conference.
This beautiful venue features:
- A separate Grande Ballroom entrance for the conference.
- An exhibitor gallery area that is centrally located outside the Grande Ballroom. This maximizes networking opportunities and enables all the exhibitors to be in one location.
- A continental breakfast, beverages/snack breaks and a networking reception in the exhibitor area.
- Enough room to display student posters in a designated meeting room to maximize interaction with the attendees.
- A separate Atrium Dining area that is capable of accommodating all FOCUS conference attendees for a sit-down, plated lunch.
The Inn at St. John’s has reserved a block of rooms for the FOCUS conference, including Wednesday, May 5 and Thursday, May 6, 2021. The cut-off date for the room block is April 22, 2021. Individuals will need to call the hotel reservation desk for availability.
For room reservations or more about The Inn at St. John’s, call (734) 414-0600 or visit their website.
44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
From the North
Take I-696 West to I-275 South to M-14 West (toward Ann Arbor). Follow M-14 to the Sheldon Road exit …
From the East
Follow I-96 West until it becomes M-14 West (toward Ann Arbor). Follow M-14 to the Sheldon Road exit …
From the South
Take I-275 North to M-14 West (toward Ann Arbor). Follow M-14 to the Sheldon Road exit …
From the West
Take M-14 East to the Sheldon Road exit …
… from the Sheldon Road exit
Turn right (North) onto Sheldon Road. Turn right at the second light onto Five Mile Road. The entrance to The Inn at St. John’s is on your right-hand side.
Follow the signs to the Grande Ballroom entrance. Drive past the hotel entrance, to the second awning. The entrance for the Grande Ballroom will be on the right. This is where registration will occur.
Follow the driveway to the left and enter through the hotel awning.