The Inn at St. John’s
The FOCUS committee is excited to introduce a new venue on Thursday, May 9th, 2019: The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI.
We took your feedback from past conference survey’s and found a conference location to accommodate a larger audience. This new location will include:
- A separate Grande Ballroom entrance for the conference.
- An exhibitor gallery area that is centrally located outside the Grande Ballroom. This will maximize networking opportunities and enable all the exhibitors to be in one location.
- A continental breakfast, beverages/snack breaks and a networking reception in the exhibitor area.
- A display of student posters in the high traffic hallway areas between the Grande Ballroom and the exhibitor gallery area. This will maximize the student’s interaction with the attendees.
- A separate Atrium Dining area that is capable of accommodating all FOCUS conference attendees for a sit-down plated lunch.
44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
From the North
Take I-696 West to I-275 South to M-14 West (toward Ann Arbor).
From the East
Follow I-96 West until it becomes M-14 West (toward Ann Arbor). Follow M-14 to Sheldon Road Exit.
From the South
Take I-275 North to M-14 West (toward Ann Arbor).
From the West
Take M-14 East to Sheldon Rd exit.
From Sheldon Road
Exit Sheldon Road turn right onto Sheldon Road. The second light is Five Mile Road. Turn right onto Five Mile Road. The entrance to The Inn at St. John’s is on your right-hand side.
Follow the signs to the Grande Ballroom entrance. Drive past the hotel entrance, to the second awning. The entrance for the Grande Ballroom will be on the right. This is where registration will occur.
Follow the driveway to the left and enter through the hotel awning.
For more about The Inn at St. John’s, call (734) 414-0600 or visit their website.