The Inn at St. John’s
The FOCUS committee is excited to introduce a new venue on Thursday, May 9th, 2019: The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI.
We took your feedback from past conference survey’s and found a conference location to accommodate a larger audience. This new location will include:
- A separate Grande Ballroom entrance for the conference.
- An exhibitor gallery area that is centrally located outside the Grande Ballroom. This will maximize networking opportunities and enable all the exhibitors to be in one location.
- A continental breakfast, beverages/snack breaks and a networking reception in the exhibitor area.
- A display of student posters in the high traffic hallway areas between the Grande Ballroom and the exhibitor gallery area. This will maximize the student’s interaction with the attendees.
- A separate Atrium Dining area that is capable of accommodating all FOCUS conference attendees for a sit-down plated lunch.
Hotel room availability for Wednesday, May 8th, 2019:
- Cut-off date is Thursday, April 25th, 2019 for the block of rooms reserved.
- Call the reservation desk directly at (734) 414-0600.